2012 running order
From WPUK wiki
Revision as of 15:10, 5 May 2012 by WikiSysop
WordCamp Edinburgh UK 2012 running order version 0.1 (9 April 2012)
- contact Tony Scott with any proposed amendments. This is a locked page -
- Running order versions are subject to change.
- Sessions must be listed on the content ideas page before being included below.
- Each session is nominally 50 minutes long within a 1 hour period.
- In rooms 2 and 3, 20 minute sessions can be scheduled, starting on five minutes past the hour and 35 minutes past the hour.
- Please note to run a session you must be a WordCamp Edinburgh UK 2012 attendee (ie have a ticket and attending the event).
- The event will be held on the weekend of 14-15 July 2012 at the Surgeons' Hall, Royal College of Surgeons, Nicolson Street, Edinburgh EH8 9DW.
- Sessions still blank at the beginning of the event will be filled using the grid on Saturday morning.
- indicates everyone in Room 1.
- indicates everyone in Room 1 or 2.
|Time||Room 1 (Wolfson Hall): General & keynote||Room 2 (Playfair Hall): Developer, specialist & advanced||Room 3 (Tausend): Beginner, miscelleaneus & spontaneous||Room 4 (Ground floor Quincentenary Building): Happiness Bar|
|Saturday 14 July 2012|
|1000-1055||Introduction Tony Scott|
|1105-1155||Starting out with WordPress
Bring your laptop for these sessions!
|1725-1800||End of day 1 wrap up Tony Scott|
|Sunday 15 July 2012|
|0945-1050||Introduction Tony Scott|
|1635-1725||Open discussion Tony Scott|